Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Say NO! (to Crocs)

Besides having ABSOLUTELY no fashion value, these things are hideous!  And now there are all kinds of safety concerns being released about kids wearing these style CROCS and getting caught in escalators?  CROCS were originally intended as a boat shoe because of their non-slip surface ... ok then wear them in your boat.  And I may let you slide if you're in the health care profession where comfort and a non-slip surface are critical....I mean you're already wearing those hideous scrubs anyways....

Do what they taught us in school and JUST SAY NO (to Crocs!)

4 comments:

  1. I don't even think they are acceptable for medical professionals. Think about it...holes in your shoes so that whatever is on that disgusting floor can get to your feet. That's gross. Really, really gross. captain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write a post on these disasters. Thank you!

    I went into the Crocs store on State the other day to take photos for a color assignment in class. They wouldn't let me (many corporations won't).

    I almost went to town on them telling them that I was only using their abominations because they are disgustingly colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, you are not aware of how Crocs have progressed beyond the ugly clog. I wear Crocs almost every day. They now have high-heeled shoes, dressy sandals, and even Crocs that are leather on the outside, but have the Crocs material in the padding. As a person with severe plantar fasciitis Crocs have been my salvation to be able to wear something nicer than a flat shoe with an unconfortable and ugly insole to work and other dress up events. Visit the website - crocs.com - for the wonderment that the shoe has become.

    ReplyDelete