Monday, March 21, 2011

181 Days Later...

Oh hey. I remember this thing. It's a blog that 4 different people were supposed to write in. Oops.

I have to admit this blog keeps popping up in my mind every time I see someone wearing something absolutely horrendous on campus or in public in general. Recently, I haven't been able to stop thinking about the blog because there is something popping up more and more and it's driving me nuts.

It's GIANT hoop earrings.





I may be old fashioned, but to me, this just screams hooker. I've always associated the big hoops with people who are selling themselves on the side of the street. I don't get the point of them.

Don't get me wrong, I have hoop earrings, but they're tiny and look more along the lines of these...


Is there something I'm missing about the ways big hoops enhance your look?


No comments:

Post a Comment